Thursday, 22 May 2008

About my start

If you want to start, you surely have to buy actual world map, papers and sticking boards (or something other).

Sticking board is board spread by special glue, what is sticking but it is for many usages.
It is not expensive, but 14 tabs (58x46cm per one) costs in our country 2100Kč (cca 84€) and map 130x90cm only 8€ if you know where is good to buy. There is a picture. The company is called Marco Polo :P, so I knew that I'm in right hands.

So, instalation was tiring, because everything should match and this material is really wavy.

But after fierced fight was almost everything ok.

My father helped me with that.

This is how does it look.

Sticking these things 12times, unpacking blah blah took time .P


This was first step, first tab shoul be stucked perfectly.

Nearly completed puzzle :)

Heureka!


There you can see small manual, how to install it.


There are flags, aren't they sweet? :)


As you can see my country the Czech republic .)


Maaaass :)



Complete work, totaly sticking board with map.





2 comments:

Martinka said...

good job:-D. But why did you buy something that expensive? You could have easily used an old carpet or polystyrene. By the way, I really like the map... maybe I will get one... or maybe not... I dont know yet:-D.

Michael said...

Sticking boards look nice. But yeah, your idea is cheaper.